TOUR PACKAGE & PRICE
Our Suggestions for Bali Tours :
KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR (8 Hours: IDR 900.000)
• TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACES located north of Ubud. This place is a must for every visitor to Bali as it offers a unique panorama with spectacular views of rice terraces.
• GUNUNG KAWI TEMPLE in Tampaksiring village is famous its funerary complex dating from 11th century. It is one Bali’s ancient and largest monuments and consists of 10 huge rock shrines.
• TIRTA EMPUL HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE was founded in 962 A. D. The water is believed to have magic curative and purative powers. On a hill overlooking the temple, a modern villa was built for President Sukarno in 1954.
• LUWAK COFFEE PLANTATION is known for Bali spices alongside with its coffee and vanilla plantation.
• KINTAMANI VILLAGE with the amazaing views towards the Batur volcano and the beautiful Danu Batur lake below. Visit Ulun Danu, one of Bali’s most important and most beautiful temples. There will also be a stop for lunch in this spectacular village.
HALF DAY TOUR (4 Hours: IDR 500.000)
This half day tour gives a good opportunity to visit places close to Ubud, like Mas village known for its wood carving and handicrafts, Celuk village – for its incredible gold and silver handicrafts or Penestanan and Pengosekan painters’ villages on the outskirts of Ubud. A trip to the Tegenungan waterfall in Kemenuh village, which is a nice place to relax or to swim, is another possibility. Alternatively, we can take you to the Gunung Kawi and Tirta Empul temples passing by the wonderful rice terraces in Tegalalang.
Extra Hour: IDR 100.000 (The best time to start is 08:00AM) The above prices cover only the car. Entrance fees to the temples, coffee plantation and cost of the lunch will have be paid by the guests.